Our Top Ten List of Attractions
Washington, DC Top Attractions
- The National Mall is home to iconic Washington, DC attractions that represent important milestone in United States history.
- The Smithsonian Museum is the largest museum and research complex in the world.
- The Kennedy Center is the nation’s leading facility for the arts and a beloved Washington, DC attraction.
- The National Zoo is one of the most popular Washington, DC tourist attractions.
- The Verizon Center is the ideal venue for area sporting events. The arena also hosts concerts and family shows.
- The Washington National Cathedral welcomes people of all faiths and perspectives to view its soaring walls and intricate aesthetics.
- The Newseum, one of the newest attractions in DC, opened in 2008 fusing five centuries of news history into a spectacular 250,000-square-foot space.
- Enjoy exquisite dishes at New Heights Restaurant, Busboys & Poets and TV-darling Georgetown Cupcake.
- Tour renowned academic Washington, DC attractions including Georgetown University, George Washington University, and American University, located near Grand Hyatt Washington.
- The most famous Washington, DC attraction is the White House, the workplace and private residence of the President of the United States.