Our Top Ten List of Attractions
Washington, DC Top Attractions
- Visit City Center, a collection of hip restaurants & shops, apartments, condos and office buildings.
- The most famous Washington, DC attraction is the White House, the workplace and private residence of the President of the United States.
- The National Mall is home to iconic Washington, DC attractions that represent important milestone in United States history.
- The Verizon Center is the ideal venue for area sporting events. The arena also hosts concerts and family shows.
- The Smithsonian Museum collection is the largest network of museums and research facilities in the world.
- The Walter Washington Convention Center is a state-of-the art conference facility, able to hold conventions of up to 42,000 attendees.
- The Newseum, one of the newest attractions in DC, opened in 2008 fusing five centuries of news history into a spectacular 250,000-square-foot space.
- The National Zoo is one of the most popular Washington, DC tourist attractions.
- Embassy Row is home to more than 170 foreign embassies.
- The Kennedy Center is the nation’s leading facility for the arts and a beloved Washington, DC attraction.